What it’s good for…What it’s good for…
SUPER VITAMIN C VITA is made with stabilized Vitamin C 30% that works as a powerful antioxidant. NSC Vitamin C results in brighter skin and skin regeneration. Stabilized Vitamin C aids aging skin’s ability to regenerate and neutralizes the effects of external skin-aging stressors to produce radiant skin. By combining Vitamin C for cell vitality, SUPER VITAMIN C VITA actively maintains skin’s health by restoring damaged skin and preventing aging by restoring radiance and clarity to dull, tired skin. The absorption of stabilized Vitamin C effectively blocks the activation of tyrosinase and deoxidizes melanin resulting in brighter skin. Also promotes the production of collagen that results in improved skin elasticity for a more youthful look and feel.
Scientifically proven effects of Vitamin C
- Cell protection from free radicals
- Protects the cell composition from free radicals formed by stress, pollution, and UV rays
- Prevents damage caused by oxidation of the cell membrane
- DNA Restoration
- Reduce the appearance of dark spots
- Improves elasticity and firmness
- Inhibits the synthesis of melanin by responding to free radicals produced by UV rays
- Vitamin C confirmed as the most effective inhibitor of tyrosinase
- Restores the reduction of oxidized melanin
- Produces collagen and activates amino acid
- Synergy with Ascorbic Acid
- Supplements the skin
- Strengthens the skin’s barrier and results in glowing complexion
How to Apply
- Use a dropper to get the right amount to the area you want.
- Due to the high concentration of Vitamin C, you may experience tingling and warming of the skin.
- Patch test a small amount first. Slowly increase the area once the skin adapts to the high concentration of Vitamin C.
- Follow with sunscreen or protective gear to avoid sun burn.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
Did you know?Did you know?
What happens when your skin doesn’t have enough vitamin C over the age of 30?
- Layers of collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid decreases, while fine lines and wrinkles increase = Rough Texture and Fine Lines
- The structure of your skin loses balance and it starts aging because the cell regeneration slows, preventing skin’s ability to retain moisture
- The outer layer and the dermal layer of skin collapses, decreasing its ability for regeneration.